Social & Links
Atlanta Piedmont Park, 100 10th Street Northeast, Atlanta, GA 30309
Estimated attendance: 36,000
Exhibitors Application Deadline
July 31, 2021 @ 6:00 am
Food Vendors Application Deadline
Performers Application Deadline
The Festival Peachtree Latino is the largest Multicultural event in the state of Georgia since 2000. Features hundreds of exhibitors, family activities, arts and crafts, international foods, and a high pro-file outdoor music exposition and concert with both renowned international recording artists and local performers.
Recognized as the largest, most important, and popular multicultural event held in Atlanta, Festival Peachtree Latino is proud to announce its nineteen-anniversary edition.
We bring together a legacy of traditions, music, gastronomical selections, artisan cultures, and crafts represented by each region of the world.
Since its beginning, the Festival Peachtree Latino has always been about benefiting the community and beyond.
• FREE ADMISSION
• Reach over 80,000 consumers in ONE day.
• Increase your market share in the 4th fastest growing market in the United States. Strengthen the consumer base now and for the future!
• Face-to-face contact with the public which allows you to establish your company in the Hispanic community and increase brand recognition.
• Consumers will be able to sample, interact and learn more about your products or services.
• Opportunity for your company to be creative as you can create contests and giveaways for those in attendance!
• Let us know about your ideas and how we can help you develop them!
• Great opportunity to recruit Hispanic personnel for your company!
• Appeals to all media and draws broadcast and print media from all over the world.
• Take part in a massive advertising and publicity campaign that will impact the whole state of Georgia! Valued at: Over $450,000.
Festival Peachtree Latino is nothing without your participation. Join your community at Festival Peachtree Latino, Sunday, August 25, 2019. Whether you attend, vend, or volunteer- we’ve got plenty of ways for you to get involved!
DAY OF INFO
Please Note: Contact information can be viewed by logged in users only.
Setup/Load-In Info (time, details,...)***
Space, Equipment and Facilities Info***
Breakdown Info (time, details, ...)***