Social & Links
Asbury UMC, Pasadena, TX 77505
Estimated attendance: 1,000
Exhibitor Application Deadline
Food Vendor Application Deadline
We are the home of the 1st and 2nd Saturday Craft & Vendor Market. We are so proud to remain Pasadena’s only monthly craft market. Because of your support, we have been successful since 2012. The best is yet to come!
Effective June 10, 2019, we will no longer accept applications from vendors who sell CBD oils and/or hemp products. Thank you for your understanding.
2020 MARKET DATES
2nd Saturday Craft & Vendor Market
April 11 @ Parkgate
May 9 @ Asbury
June 13 @ Asbury
July 11 @ Parkgate
August 8 @ Asbury
September 12 @ Asbury
October 10 @ Parkgate
November 14 @ Parkgate
December 12 @ Asbury
Dates may change due to unforeseen circumstances. Make sure to like our Facebook page to keep current on any changes.
To be considered for either market, please download and fill out the application. Completed applications and pictures can either be emailed or snail-mailed to the following addresses: [email protected] or 902 Hardesty Ave, Seabrook, Texas 77586
• Booths are roughly 12’x12’ on 2nd Saturdays.
• All markets are held outdoors.
• 2nd Saturdays will be in the parking lot of Asbury United Methodist Church (5354 Space Center Blvd., Pasadena) or Parkgate Community Church (3715 Preston Blvd., Pasadena)
• A canopy/tent is highly recommended. All tents must be properly weighted.
• Tables and chairs are NOT provided.
• Booths at all markets are $35.
• Electricity is available at Asbury UMC ONLY. There is an additional fee of $10 and it must be paid for in advance. There are a limited number of spaces with access to electricity. Vendors are responsible for their own cords and adapters to reach electrical outlets. All cords need to be taped down for safety.
• Novelty toys, mass-marketed products, antiques, resale, flea market type items, anything sexually-orientated, and/or pertaining to drug use are not permitted. This includes any items containing hemp and/or CBD oil.
• Restrooms are available for vendors only. This is a strict stipulation of our contracts with the churches.
DAY OF INFO
Please Note: Contact information can be viewed by logged in users only.
Setup/Load-In Info (time, details,...)***
Space, Equipment and Facilities Info***
Breakdown Info (time, details, ...)***