Social & Links
Washington County Fairgrounds, 392 Old Schuylerville Road, Greenwich, NY 12834
Estimated attendance: 5,000
We are going ahead with plans for the May 2021 show! We will be instituting Covid-19 safety precautions similar to what we had planned for the 2020 shows.
Welcome to the website for the Antique Fair and Flea Market at the Washington County Fairgrounds. Here you can find out about upcoming shows, get dealer space information, get driving directions, and view pictures of past events.
We sponsor only two special events during the year. The 1st weekends of May and August. These shows are held just outside Greenwich (in upstate NY). We’re about 13 miles east of Saratoga Springs, only a mile east of the scenic Hudson River. Historic sites are throughout the area, just one, the Saratoga Battlefield (“The Turning Point of The American Revolution” 1777) is only 4 miles away. See the Directions page for details.
Our events host an average of over 220 vendors from around the USA and Canada. Dealers bring their treasured antiques, collectibles, and crafts. Our May shows occur the weekend before the big Brimfield shows. Many items will appear for sale here for the first time at any show. Our August shows occur during the height of the Saratoga Springs Racing season, attracting many potential buyers and sellers.
Events are held Rain or Shine.
Seniors 65-plus – $4
Children under 14 – Free
- Acres of Free public and exhibitor parking, with a large handicapped parking area.
- Indoor buildings roofed covered open-air buildings and large outdoor Dealer booths. Our events are held rain or shine.
- Real Bathrooms (No Porto-potties here).
- Pets on leashes are allowed
- Food concessions providing a variety of good foods at reasonable prices.
“Early Buyer” pass. This pass allows a serious buyer access to the grounds before any general public admission times. With the “Early Buyer pass,” you can join Friday’s dealer setup activity at 7 AM ’til 4 PM. The pass is available Friday (starting at 7:00 AM) at our gate for only $10 per person. This pass is good for Friday only.
BE AN EXHIBITOR
We believe in our motto: “A Happy Dealer Is One That Makes Money!” We go out of our way to create an environment that allows buyers and sellers to get together without any burdensome restrictions or red tape encountered at other events. We have no rules about ‘no selling or buying before public hours’. Dealers come here to make a profit and meet customers, we don’t get in the way.
One price for All Spaces. A Dealer’s booth in any of the above spaces normally costs $90 each. Renewing again within our liberal 30-day limit qualifies for a discount. Last-minute sign-ups (within a few days of events) are $100.
‘Referrals of a New Dealer’ (one who has never been here before), can earn exhibitors $15 applied as a credit to their next show reservation.
We do not allow sharing of booths with other dealers or friends. (You must provide proof of a “joint partnership or dual ownership”). Our rates are a fraction of other shows’ fees. (Anyone, who cannot afford our low rates is most likely in the wrong business.)
Every exhibitor must provide us a current copy of their NYS Sales tax certificate for our files. (call 1 800 225-5829 for information if you don’t have one yet)
Spaces can be purchased at the gate during set-up times, but you may not have many options of where you will be sited. Early reservations are suggested.
There are acres of space, water sources, and camping facilities. The fairground provides Table rentals for exhibitors and Motor Home campsite hookups at reasonable fees. Camping without service hookups is available also. Showers and real bathrooms here too. Call 518-692-2464 speak directly to the Fairground Office, for camping info. The show promoter is not involved in these services.
Typical Dealer Schedule for a Show
- Thursday before the show – We offer limited setup time for dealers traveling long distances. Dealers can move material into the fairgrounds from 12 noon on.
- Friday before the show – Setup Day and Early Buyer day (7AM to 4PM). During this time dealers can set up their spaces, and early buyers are allowed to shop. Setup continues after 4pm as needed.
- Saturday – The show is open 8AM to 5PM to the public. Dealers are allowed to bring in the material before the show (6AM-8AM). Vehicles are not allowed in customer areas during show hours.
- Sunday – The show is open 9AM to 4PM to the public. Vehicles are not allowed in customer areas during show hours. Dealers can begin removing unsold material at closing time.
- Monday after-show – All dealers must have all material and vehicles removed from the fairgrounds by 12 noon.
Big Top Tent (View photo)
These spaces are in a large enclosed “party” tent. Spaces are 15’x20′.
Outdoor (View photo)
Most outdoor spaces are 30 feet wide with varying depths. You provide your own tent or canopy in these areas- its your option to cover yourself, your goods, or neither.
Pole Barn (View photo)
(Pavilion-style) – These are in buildings under a solid roof w/ open-air sides. Many (but not all) are equipped to be closed with tarps in case of inclement weather. It’s always a good idea to bring some plastic covers in case of blowing rains or an occasional roof rain drip. Most of these spaces are @ 12’w x 18’d.
Indoor (View photo)
These spaces are inside walled buildings. Sizes are variable, (none small) mainly determined by the dimensions of the structure itself. A few buildings are lockable. Again, bring some coverings for your items for security and protection when you are away from your booth. Electricity is available in most booth areas.
DAY OF INFO
Please Note: Contact information can be viewed by logged in users only.
Setup/Load-In Info (time, details,...)***
Space, Equipment and Facilities Info***
Breakdown Info (time, details, ...)***