3Pe Consulting provides services for Retail, e-Commerce and Consumer Product companies ranging in size from multi-billion dollar businesses to start-ups. “3Pe” stands for People, Product, Process & Execution. We know if we can assist our Client-Partners to focus and utilize these business tenets, we will all succeed!
At 3Pe Consulting, our capabilities and experience are broad based, yet most engagements focus on the following:
1) Pop-Up Store Programs: having planned and opened over 1,200 Pop-Up locations, our expertise is unequaled. We led created and rolled out the Toys R Us Express Store program, growing it from $0 to $200 million within 18 months. If you are considering utilizing (or need to optimize current) temporary stores or kiosks to drive revenue and profits or simply to promote your brand and products, we will support you every step of the way.
2) Franchise Development: work with emerging brand’s that are interested in growing via franchising as well as small to mid-size franchisors who are interested in scaling faster and more effectively. We support all elements of the franchise initiative, from fine-tuning business processes, to completing the FDD, franchise agreement, ops manual, training program, franchisee sourcing/ selection, real estate, unit-level operations and much more.
3) Turnaround Strategies: today’s business environment is changing rapidly and many companies are struggling to remain competitive. Based on our extremely successful history of leading turnarounds, we employ core strategies and tactics to bring businesses back to meaningful levels of profitability and growth.
4) Start-Up & Rapid Growth Situations: with years of Private Equity (fast growth, M&A, business integration) and Start-Up experience, we will provide significant value as your company navigates through these challenging times. Our wide-ranging support may include concept validation, working capital sourcing and management, business development, go-to-market strategies, branding, acquisition assimilation and more.
5) Amazon, e-Commerce & Social Media Initiatives: if your company is not properly leveraging Amazon, online and social media selling and marketing opportunities, you are at a distinct disadvantage. Our experience in these channels dates to 1995 and continues through current day. We will help your business fully understand the benefits associated with maintaining Amazon, branded website, and social media initiatives. We will then help you craft and execute a program that makes the most sense for your company.
6) Board Level and Interim Leadership Roles.
- Concept development
- Financial modeling
- Assortment Planning Marketing
- Shop Design
- Site selection and lease negotiation
- Store build out and fixturing
- Merchandise presentation
- Recruiting and hiring of staff
- Omni-channel strategies
- Operating procedures
- Store supervision
- Cost effective store exits
- Ongoing coaching to maximize return